Today like most Mondays has been pretty slow. Started off by going to class, on time!! And going over, discussing, and analyzing the play La Casa de Bernarda Alba. Much more interesting than the last play but still not interesting enough to stay concentrated for the entire 4 hours! The next few days and next week are going to be brutial: we have to finish this book, start another one and finish it in 2 days, do that again next week, on top of our independent play we have to read and write a paper on, also give a presentation, and take a final—in a total of 7 class periods left. And it does not help that this coming weekend is our trip to Portugal too! Stressful end to this ‘semester’ I’d say!
Today lunch was what they call “macaroni” but it was more of a carbonara with a white cheesy consistency, penne noodles, and bacon. It was delicious; but probably not the best thing for you.
After finishing our long Hw assignment we had our normal Sevillanos dance class again! Oh man was it hot. Since we have class in the patio there is no breeze but it is still outside so it was almost like a little hot box, yuck. But Jenny and I look like pros! It is very fun and I’ll try to take a video one of these days so I can show everyone back home what its all about!
Tonight was a rough night. It was very hot and I think each of us were up every hour. The fan in our room has a timer so it goes off and then we had to get back up and keep turning it on. These nights to come are going to be interesting with the temperature increasing, as we get closer to the hottest month of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment