Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 20- the start to a tough week :(

It was hard to wake up today and be motivated to go to school. It was a long day, but we watched a movie the second half of the class period so it went by much faster.

The heat is slowly creeping up on us and each day feels hotter and hotter. We are drenched in sweat by the time we get back home. After lunch it was time for homework, a trend for the next week. We finished our last book for class!! And I finished my individual reading as well. I chose the play Bodas de Sangre. It was very interesting and much easier to follow then some of the other things we read. At this point I definitely needed a break-- Dance class!!!

It was very hot in class but we finished the first and second parts of the traditional Sevillano dance. And we began adding the arms finally! Which was much harder then we expected. I am looking forward to taking more classes again during the second term too.

After dance it was a low key night. More homework and dinner and right to sleep!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment