My final exam was today! It went very well I think. I was only confused a little on 2 questions but I think I did a pretty good job of explaining them to get at least half credit. After class, we got our papers back too! I got a 90 on mine ☺ pretty happy about that. We printed out our boarding passes and said goodbye to the school for the next week! We now have 10 wonderful days to do as we please in Barcelona and Rome! Our flight leaves tonight at 9:10 and we will arrive in Barcelona around 10:35pm. We are staying in a hostel by the name of Albergue Studio. It looks alright, but we will see. I will take lots of pictures! We then leave for Rome on 6/29 and are there until 7/3! We are staying at a hotel called Buonarroti Home, it is very close to everything so that will be nice. Please send me an email (or tell my parents to tell me) if there is any places that you know of that I should be sure to go to while I'm in Barcelona or in Rome!
I will not be bringing my computer, because I do not want anything to happen to it. So, this will be my last post for about a week. I will keep writing everything down daily, to update everyone on my travels when I get back to my computer on July 3rd. I love and miss all of you!! xoxo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Em!!! I'm so glad you are having such a great time! Sounds amazing!!! Have the paella in Barcelona, it is to die, all the seafood is so fresh! There are a couple places that overlook the water that are good, also there is a marine there where you can have lunch on a boat, that is really fun too! The Museu Picasso is interesting. We actually did the red bus tour too which I usually would not typically do but it's totally worth it and you can get on and off all around the city. Of course don't forget to have atleast one Sangria for me :)
ReplyDeleteEspero que lo pases super!!!
Sarah